Wednesday, October 12, 2011

MORE ON THE UNDERDOGS AND NEW BALANCE

Here's a quote I found:
"We are extremely excited to be part of Mike's latest inspirational story for youth about the importance of good sportsmanship and the power of persistence and teamwork in achieving goals," says Rob DeMartini, chief executive officer and president of New Balance.

This is a video interview on Mike Lupica and his books, which is actually pretty interesting. At the end he talks about his new book and the role New Balance plays in it.



I don't think any of this would be at all bad if the shoes were not advertised on bookmarks placed in the books! Also, the fact that the shoes are specifically spelled out in the book (I'm sure to some reading it -- especially advanced reader copies -- it will seem like made up shoes) 897 Football Cleat by New Balance, it's just a little much.

Oops, did I give my opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment