Monday, August 15, 2011

NEW YORK TIMES KIDS' REVIEW

My new book came out last week (or so - I lose track of things). It got reviewed in the NYT Sunday Book Review yesterday. I was super excited to get the paper, which I did and lo and behold... the review wasn't in there! I was so sad! At the bottom of the table of contents it said something about - for kids' reviews go to online - So they are no longer printing the weekly kids' reviews in the paper! When did this happen? So sad. And this isn't just sad because MY review isn't in there. It will only take up a half a page! It looked like that was the only thing missing, too. When you go to the dot com the table of contents is the same only the kids' review is at the bottom. Grrr.

I'm super happy with my review but this is sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment