Monday, July 25, 2011

BOOK TRAILERS

I'm working on a few book trailers so when I do that I look at others to get inspiration. I saw a new book on the kids' table yesterday and decided to pick it up because the artwork is really nicely done. I won't comment on the book itself but the trailer is just right. I think the key to making a good trailer is picking the right music and words and letting the pictures tell the rest of the story:



At the moment I'm trying to write my own music for my latest endeavor in the hopes that my publisher will agree to put it on their website. OR I might hire a friend of mine to play the sax. We shall see!

Do you have any favorites? Let me know and I'll post them!

1 comment:

  1. Great post about book trailers! I think when done well, they can be very effective. Here's a good one (disclaimer: it's the one for my book), but it's still really good!! :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaSePtEkiyk

    ReplyDelete