Saturday, February 19, 2011

MERCER MAYER READS...



I just found this. Mayor's a real story teller. When I do my school visits teachers usually ask for me to read to the younger classes. It takes skill to animate oneself and read in a way that's compelling. Just because you write the book doesn't mean you can read it! I also love the fact that he's memorized the text. I'm impressed.

I just discovered that my desktop computer has a video camera built in. I was playing around with it and all of a sudden a little blue glowing dot lit up at the top and I saw my face staring back at me! Aaa! I wasn't looking so good so I didn't really want to look back. But I thought - Hmmm, I could read my stories like Mayer. BUT I certainly don't have any of them memorized! Maybe one of these days....

No comments:

Post a Comment